TVF Digital is an established and dynamic company that delivers high profile and successful digital campaigns across a wide range of sectors including broadcast media, film, publishing and healthcare. As part of the TVF Media group, TVF Digital has worked at the forefront of new media for more than 10 years, with clients including the BBC, Channel 4, Discovery and Harper Collins.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to manage our marketing output for our diverse range of clients. As a Digital Marketing Executive you will set standards and help drive success across the group as well as developing your own client business. You will understand the power of digital to deliver client goals, and be able to use analytic tools to ensure success. You will lead a team that delivers complex digital projects for some of the world’s leading companies.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of the following skills:
- Experience of managing a website, maintaining and building content
- SEO skills – creating links with high value affiliates to drive quality traffic to our sites
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience of responding to data patterns
- Very competent in using content management systems (ideally WordPress or SilverStripe)
- The ability to manipulate and work with large data sets with ease
- Experience in site wire-framing and design
- Excellent communicator
The role requires first rate analytical, commercial and leadership skills. The ideal applicant will have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing on a technical and strategic level and be able to show evidence of winning, planning and delivering successful digital marketing campaigns. They must have an exceptional educational background (a minimum of 2:1 from a top university), and the ability to foster strong client relationships. Some Business Development experience would also be an advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to join this exciting company, please apply here: http://www.tvf.co.uk/careers/tvf-digital/digital-content-analyst